Friday, November 21, 2008

For the record...

I think fish tacos are absolutely disgusting, and i hate fish.
but I am stoked on eating a beautiful cheesesteak this weekend!!!!
om nom nom

I came up with a really brilliant idea to offer free HMR entrees to the secretaries and lab people, etc that work in our office on a day that we don't get free lunch from reps. We decided on today and it is a huge success, everyone wanted one! I love when my ideas are really good ones.

this is what i'll be doing later today
busy drivin, always.
i love driving though, except when there are a bunch of assholes that are busy walking around and being in the way.

i am soooooo hungry. :(

1 comment:

Rena said...

i have had fish tacos before. they were different. would not really go out of my way to eat them again.

busy going to PA later. see you sunday!!!!