Tuesday, November 18, 2008

a break from school work.

i wuv my friends. and lol @ kenny's head in the corner, i didn't even notice.

the beach was a lot of fun! lots of shopping and eating and arcade tickets!

i registered for all of my classes for spring semester and i'm STOKED. i have two history classes back to back! also, physical geography with my current cultural geography professor. and french online. hopefully i will pass everything because then i only need 5 more classes to get my A.A. with a concentration in history, one of which i'm hoping to take over the summer because its non-credit. i had noooo clue i was this close. no wonder first semester was so terrible; i had absolutely no history classes.

and eric, i'll update my flickr tonight, i swearrrrrr. but theres one picture to hold you over haha

1 comment:

eric said...

I made it my background on my desktop!