Monday, October 6, 2008

I love October

I seriously hate being sick, though.
I've felt shitty since Thursday night, and there is no end in sight.
Most of my friends are sick. We are germin' each other up.

This weekend was really good, despite said illnesses.
Friday: A whole bunch of us ate at SMD, it was delicious per usual. Headed to the Sidebar. I didn't end up going in. I thought George ate my last $20 bill but he just bit the corner off of it and hid it in my blankets. He is a little shithead. The dude that hangs out at Sidebar told us his dog, who he usually brings with him, has bone cancer and has just been chilling at home. It was so fucking depressing. Such a young lab shouldn't have cancer. I h8 cancer. Fuck it.

Saturday: Went to the movies with my Mom and my cutiebabe 3-year old cousin, Jake. We saw the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua, which wasn't awful. I love dogs. I want a german shepard so bad, they are so handsome. After that there was a cookout at Poppy's. Rena and Adam came, cause all my friends love Poppy, which they should cause he is an amazing human being. Poppy ftw. Met up with everyone at Starbucks and then chilled at the Congaree House until really late. Talked about ghosts with Lindsey and Christina. Watched ghost shows. Dave was really drunk and had some great quotes. Hams is a shit head and was half asleep while we walked home and told me something evil was in the bush next to us. He sucks.

Sunday: Went to a bullroast for my mom's elementary school alumni. I ate a bunch of delicious cuc's and a very tender pit beef sammich, among other things. Left there to go to Fells Point Festival. It was a lot of fun! There were some really beautiful bull dogs. I love them. I love squishy faced, floppy lipped dogs. After that we had a nice Sunday family dinner at a chinese restaurant where Hams and Adam proceeded to be a-holes. Then we came to my house and chilled really hard and Rena found and modeled a Slipknot hoodie.

I don't think I'm going to go to class tomorrow if I am still feeling shitty. At least not my first two classes. My asthma has been so bad lately I really don't wanna do all that walking in the crisp weather.

And now, some pictures from da weekend...






1 comment:

Rena said...

weekends are the fucking jump off! see you friday! :p