Wednesday, October 8, 2008

all I can say is...

Working until 630 once we fall back....
TERRIBLE. HORRIBLE. AWFUL. HEINOUS. WORST.
It is seriously getting dark outside right now.
I am so glad I have a window in my office, or I would go nuts.

I'm so glad I'm not stuck in a cube anymore!
Who am I kidding, OFFICES are so much better than cubicles!
Movin' on up in da world always.

I feel like I have skipped class so many times already but seriously, none of my teachers take attendance or the class is fake as f.
I have only missed my night class once. Because well, I only have it once a week and you can only miss it twice! AND I'M GOIN TO FLORIDA ON A THURSDAY...florida > everything. I already told her so hopefully that means its excused hahahaha. Who knows...
Speaking of night class, I have absolutely no idea what to write for my fiction paper...
I'm pretty sure we have two weeks of workshopping on it though so that should be good. I'll probably just tell her what my idea is (which I hopefully come up with before class tomorrow) and then I can leave and go to that show in Silver Spring.

This weekend is going to be so good. I can't wait for turkey party!!! Hopefully I wont totally engorge myself. I'm trying to eat better. Really though.

1 comment:

Rena said...

awww, i hope you have an idea now! ghostsssssssssssss