Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So since November 14th...

I'm so so so ready for chrismas to be over. Christmas in retail is
awful.

There are 4 fully trained people that work at TS and one trainee (who's
btw, already working by herself). Sunday and yesterday were the first
days I've been off and not had to do something specific that I had to
request off for. I'm so over this job. Sorry, I get paid $10/hr and get
paid weekly at my other job. Not to mention, I'M IN COLLEGE TRYING TO
MAKE MORE OF MY LIFE. I'm too busy for this bullshit.

I'm just completely disgusted about that situation. I don't care about
the ridiculous holiday mall hours. No one even comes in after 930.
Whatever. Ftw.

George is doing awesome. He got chipped and had his first vet visit. :)

I'm so incredibly stoked to go to Chicago. Seriously. This weekend could
not get here any sooner! A weekend away is going to rule. I'm sick of
unecessary bullshit. I don't have time for it. I don't wanna hear it. I
don't wanna be around it. Thanks.

I'm done with winter. And I wish I could afford to get tattooed.

The end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg I know how u feel. I worked retail in the mall too! I'm not there anymore thank the lord!