Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

I'm so pumped to eat delicious foodz at Hams house tonight.
SCRIMP SCAMPI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of scrimps, Rena and I really need to go to big seafood fest or whatever at Red Lobster.

I need to upload my NYC/Chicago/Anya/Weave pics. Hahahahahahahahahaha.

I bought myself stuff lastnight because all I ever buy myself is food. I'm super stoked for Victorias Secret semi-annual sale because I want more sweatpants. I bought myself 5 new undervearz lastnight. And 2 thermals from Gap. And some dark red&brown vans. I want to get the grey&black vans but they didn't have any in my size when I was there lastnight. O well. I'll get them eventually. I also plan on getting tattooed sometime in the near future. I just need to decide which of my ideas I'm going to go with first and where it is going to go. ALSO, my feet are finally healed which rules. I don't think they're going to need touchups anytime soon. I'm pumped on that because they were THE WORST.

Life is good. I had a sore throat this morning but it's gone. I'm excited for my mom to open her present from me&hams because I don't think she's expecting it!

I really need to draw or something. I haven't used any of my new markers :(

I'm excited that winter break is so long. I think next semester is going to rule, though. History rules and I have Prof Bognanni again and she rules too.

No comments: