Wednesday, November 14, 2007

This dude Damien at my new job said my feet tattoos were hard.

My new job is going to be awesome. I love sitting in comfortable chairs all day. I feel like there is a ton to learn though but I feel like I can do it. I just sat around with different people all day listening to their phone calls and watched them do different stuff on the computer. I had to go to some shitty safety meeting which was so incredibly boring I seriously almost fell asleep. THEN we got pizza. Yesssss.

I just wiped George's face with a baby wipe because his face stunk. I'm gonna feel really awful when I have to go get him neutered. :'( I'm probably going to take off a whole week just so I can hang out with him incase he needs anything. I also have to make an appointment with the vet and call about getting him chipped!

This week and next week are awful. BUT I'm going to have so much money. I'm ready to get tattooed again! Probably adding to my tiger. I'll work on my zoo later.

I seriously need to get on going to class. Especially psych. As far as I'm concerned, I have not learned one thing that I couldn't have learned by just reading the book by myself all semester. And my latest english project is annoying. I'd much rather write another research paper. Ugh.

The Champ show on monday ruled. I love Down to Nothing. I like seeing Terror, even though I don't like listening to them. I got to see a bunch of qts. And Klipa called Rena a nubian princess and said I was a hawaiin babe, lolz. We went to a HUUUUGE Sheetz on the way home. So good. I bought 4 liquid Zs.

IN EXACTLY A MONTH, TOMORROW, I WILL BE SEEING THE SUICIDE FILE! Life is so good because of that. Holy shit. I hope it doesn't snow. I'll also be in NYC on December 8th...taking a bus tour...ooh fun...no.

Watching Animal Cops makes me want to beat the shit out of people.

I'm really stoked for my 1-9:30 shift today at TS. Not really though. Shit. Plus Stacey and Fabian are probably coming in to deal with the "everyday beautiful" crisis. HAHAHAHA. New people really need to get hired! Or I will probably go nuts working every day of my life.

No comments: