Thursday, November 8, 2007

New

Well this is my new blog. Hey. I'm Lori. What's up.

My puppy rules so hard. I feel a little bad that Joey doesn't sleep in my room anymore, but he's really mean to George. Whatever. I'm so glad Hams pushed me towards getting him in the first place, because I almost didn't just because he's a jack russell mix and they're wild as shit. George is such an awesome puppy, though. He's fun, but not unbearably hyper. He hasn't had many accidents in the house, and when he does it is only because he couldn't get outside fast enough, not because he just feels like pooping in the house like the other ones.

I'm really stoked on starting my new job next week. I get my own cubicle. I've always thought cubicles were awesome. I don't even care. I love sitting on my ass. I'd rather be "bored" all day rather than have sore heels after only a 3 hour shift at TS. Not to mention I don't really plan on being there my whole life at this point. Plus I'll still have my bullshit job at TS, which is pretty low-stress minus a few things that have been going on lately, but they aren't really anything to stress about. They just make the workplace very uncomfortable and hostile most of the time. But if that situation didn't exist I'm pretty cranky most of the time anyway. Whatever.

I forgot I'm supposed to be taking a shower so I can go to Hammy's and eat tuna melts! Yesss.

No comments: