Friday, July 10, 2009

so so so glad that it's friday.

got on the wrong rt 3 last night on the way to tricias. fml. it was worth it though bc i luv her. we watched tv and girl talked and went to the grocery store and she made guac which was delicious. i had two chips in my hand at one point though and put one back and she called me an asshole. :P

on the way home i was getting so sleepy so i had to put down my windows and blare "i'm sorry i'm leaving" and sing it really loud to wake myself up. it worked and of course i wasn't tired when i got home.

today i'm just gonna listen to all of the jawbreaker and saves the day i have on my computer while i enter stuff in a spreadsheet. then i'm going to the baseball game with my family and hoping that they don't ask me a million questions.

No comments: